Friday, July 15, 2011

'I frequently act as though I am not possessed of the Inner Eye, so as not to make others nervous.'

Harry Potter last night doods. SO much fun. while some people were crying i was happy. happy to be part of this generation where i grew up with harry potter. I feel a sorta ownership over it? haha i dont know how to explain. Even tho its sad to not feel excitement anymore for new movies to come... i am excited to be able to watch harry potter as many times as i want at any time.
In this picture above is rita skeeter (Brittany G) Molly Weasley (Lindsay I) Harry potta (Tyler I) Professor Trewlany (me)
HE HAS BEEN MY MAN FOR SOOO MANY YEARS. my one and only.
Sidenote: - sick of people bragging about seeing pre showings. WHO CARES. -Kinda getting Sick of lots of HP status'. __ We all know it was freakin awesome.___sorry about it.
Going to bear lake in a few hours for a ward camp out. SO EXCITED. but so tired.
-jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment