Monday, July 4, 2011

summer. &the Vow.







HELLO.
i have been having a great summer.
been swimming lots at seven peaks with ma lady friends.
i went to st george with my family it was so fun. Tuacahn. we went and saw Grease and Little Mermaid. I loved both. mostly little mermaid haha. went swimming lots too.
My cousin whitney and i decided that in every serious of books the second book the main character always complains and whines about everything.
I went to stadium of fire. i kept leaning over to my cousin gentry every second while david was singing saying omg he is just so cute.
he really is. i love how he is awkward and just well... cute

i know this movie is NOT coming out forever. but i am literally crying. and freaking out over how much i want to see it RIGHT THIS SECOND. like crying really tears. i love movies like this - not gonna hide it. so watch.


YAY! i need. i love the two of them. and i know this is gonna be ga-ooood.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment